These little gems are SO easy, and make a delicious addition to salads, pastas, or sliced for sandwiches or pizza! (They are also ridiculously good straight outta the jar.)
2/3 c white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
2/3 c olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 lb white button mushrooms, washed and drained
4 tbsp Tuscan Table Blend
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
2. Gently toss to ensure all mushrooms are coated.
3. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. When mushrooms have cooked down, remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. Once cool, refrigerate store in mason jars using desired canning method.